the Nines Hotel
- Staying in this hotel makes you feel like you are in an episode of Mad Men.
- If you're an SPG gold member, ask anyone at the front desk other than Tyler for a room on the club level (12 or 14) and you have pretty goos odds of getting lounge access to food and booze.
- Make sure to visit Urban Farmer during your stay. Fantastic food, great ambiance. Bar staff knows how to make great cocktails....
- When leaving call Radio Cab and ask for the $26.00 special to the airport. Otherwise the cabs the doormen call you will gouge the crap out of you due to kickback schemes.
- warning: the Bible in your room has been replaced with an "intimacy love kit"
- Location is great. But between the hip atrium lobby, rooftop bar and high-end steakhouse, this place is happening seven days a week.
- This place is so nice. The interior design is absolutely gorgeous.
- Any hotel with a vanity, chaise, & chandelier in the room is my kind of place!
- The beds are a little short if you're 6'3+.
- Floor nine - check out the great fashion displays And views of pioneer place and our beautiful city.
- Get a club level room! Worth the extra $$.
- Pretty but NOT good at customer service!
- By far the nicest hotel in Oregon. Departure lounge has great views of the city.
- Superbe htel idalement situ en plein centre de Portland. L'tablissement dispose d'un restaurant et du meilleur rooftop de la ville !
- The Nines has 331 rooms decorated in Tiffany-blue velvets and dark woods. At night, head to Departure, the rooftop Pan-Asian restaurant and bar, for drinks and an Instagram-worthy view of Mount Hood.
- What a fantastic hotel!
- How can you call yourself "luxury" with no automatic turndown service on a suite?
- I like going to the 8th floor pool room. It's a library and pretty. It's free, open late and cocktail service is available. Bathrooms are nice too.
- use the smart park a block away. it's about half the price and you'll have quicker access to your car.
- stay in a 12th floor room and get access to free cocktails in the lounge!