Nile Ethiopian Restaurant
1951 S Havana St
Aurora, CO 80014
- Grab some friends and head down to Nile Ethiopian Restaurant as all of the delicious meats and veggies are served on platter sized rounds of sour, spongy injera bread to be shared.
- Definitely not a place to go to when you're in a hurry. Apparently Ethiopian food takes a loooonnng time to make.
- We had the combo plate. Everything on the menu is very 'stew' like. You eat with your hands and this strange spongey bread. Definitely and experience.
- order ahead of time. lamb tibs& zizil tibs are excellent.
- If you really wanna try the real Ethiopian African food , just walk in to the Nile one more thing its worth and so good ;) enjoy it
- Derek lamb tibs, super tasty!
- You'll know you're in the right place when you see the red, green and yellow stripes of the Ethiopian flag lining the windows of this nondescript storefront on Havana in Aurora.
- Veggie combo is delicious
- Try the spicy combination it is wonderful. Excellent and authentic Ethiopian cuisine
- Earn 2 Beegle Bucks per dollar at Nile Ethiopian Restaurant.
- Get 2 Beegle Bucks per Dollar when you shop with your myBeegle.com registered debit or credit card!