No.24,Jalan Permas 10/5,Bandar Baru Permas Jaya
Johor Bahru, Johor
- Japanese cuisine ..lots of delicious food here
- Top3 best japanese restaurant in Johor Bahru
- The mapo ramen is so delicious and rmb to eat the salmon belly sashimi....
- Excellent sushi! Loved every bits of the dishes. Highly recommended!
- Food generally taste good. The only bad thing is u cant spend time too long for dine-in due to crowds because the waitress will request u to finish everything within 45-60min.
- Tuna sashimi rice box, salmon rolls, maki and grilled salmon
- Love the tuna sashimi box meal, yummy and good value. Kids love the teriyaki salmon bento set. Lady boss is pleasant. Requires reservation for the weekends; the place starts filling up at 6pm
- Nsi greng kg.
- Best Japanese restaurant ever , good service too :)
- Recommend ! Ohyishi
- Cha soba,uni chawan mushi is the best~despite some of their waitress r quite impolite,but the food is nice~
- Maki aiskrim puii
- leftovers. The sashimi is sooo bad and they should feel bad. The flavour is emptier than my soul. Affordable but terribly disgusting place to call themselves a Japanese restaurant.
- Sashimi nyummmmiiii
- Foods good !
- They have an extensive menu, price is mid range and portion is quite big. Easily one of the best Japanese restaurant around here and can beat many of those in KL.
- We went as a group of 10people. Ordered 5 set meal and alacarte dishes. Food quality is there. Hope they can maintain their standard or surprise us on our next visit.
- Dinner hehehe....