Diner, Burgers, American
2555 Street Rd
Bensalem, PA 19020
- Mmmmmm milkshakes
- Great place for nostalgic food and fun! If you hate lots of people while you are dining, try it out during the week.
- Don't get the rum soda, milkshakes all the way.
- Best shakes and burgers in Bucks!
- Over 100+ soda flavors and endless mixture combinations! A true locals secret right here! Hidden gem :)
- The chili cheeseburger and cheese fries are both delicious if you're looking for "disgusting" food.
- Make sure to get a flavored soda! Amazing... Vanilla coke!
- I love there Chocolate Peanut Butter Milkshakes. ^o^
- She' the best*
- Ask for Samantha, She's the beat waitress in the restaurant
- This morning nifty fifties burnt down.
- Best breakfast in town for price and amount of food
- It's noisy, but super friendly, and the multitude of milkshake flavors makes them a choice add-on for dinner.
- My first visit was good...if I return to the area...I'd go there again.
- Best Lemonade. Best Cheese Burger. Best Spicy Chicken Nuggets with Cheese.
- Love the milkshakes and burgers. :)
- The mini-gold course is well-kept and the kids love it.
- Closed burned down 7/19. Gone!
- Great food and milkshakes! Love their chicken nuggets!
- Milkshakes are awesome here.