Nibbana - A Thai Cookery
- They do 4 stars not 5 so beware! ;)
- Beware, they serve food in broken dishes.
- Try spring rolls here. I loved them.
- Pad See Ew is pretty standard, friends also really like the cashew chicken and the yellow curry
- Great thai food in DT Bellevue. Check out the specials.
- I like the "Country Style" Pad Thai, it has a zesty tamarind sauce that's really delicious.
- Found cashew chicken with pad thai as Yum. Try it and dish on it at http://dishonit.com
- Found Chicken Satay as Yum. Try it and dish on it at http://dishonit.com
- Found Pad See Ew with Chicken as Yuck. Try it and dish on it at http://dishonit.com
- Curry Fried Rice w/prawns!
- really good!! cashew chicken, fresh spring rolls, peanut sauce, pad thai
- Lunch Combo 1 was amazing.
- Magic garlic crisp chicken with Jasmine Rice....
- The crab meat fried rice was good and also the service!
- Pumpkin Curry!
- Green curry! Yumm
- Lunch combos are the best here! Your choice of 7, Phad Thai, and rice!
- Kra Prao - Minced Chicken and Fried Egg
- Bha Mhee - Dry Egg Noodles