Nha Trang (芽莊越式料理)
- most of the stuff here looks authentic =)
- We had beef pho (broth was good and not msg), rectangular noodle clumps, mushrooms and dofu, choy/mustard greens and fish. All really tasty would get again.
- Worst Vietnamese food I ever had.
- This restaurant continues to set standards for Vietnamese food. I especially loved the pho. The soup base brings out the best out of the pho. The pho was the best I had anywhere including in Vietnam
- So-so outpost of the popular Thai restaurant on the 13/F of Times Square shopping centre. Expensive for what it is and the pho broth could use more spice and sourness. Everything a la carte.
- The pho is really good! Try the soft-shell crab roll instead of your classic shrimp summer roll.
- The beef pho was delicious, would definitely recommend that. Soft shell crab was moist and tasty too.
- Excellent pho, not too greasy, with the best broth i've tried here! Good service, friendly and quite affordable, though a bit noisy. Recommended!
- Nice Pho! You will be allow to use credit card for HKD 200+.
- Great Vietnamese restaurant. Great selection. Everything we ordered was pretty good except for the scrimp spring rolls which were too fishy.
- Very loud. It's a really come in and go place. Not for dates.
- Not as good as the other locations. The pho broth is tasteless.
- Accept credit for $200 or up
- Great food as usual but tables are too close to each other. Very noisy environment.
- The roasted Chicken is absolutely tasty. The pho soup is zesty, high recommendations :)
- That beef curry is horrible. Curry feels so watery, ughhhhh!
- Terrible service!
- Just opened! One of the best viet restaurants in HK. Avoid the queue at the central location; try this one or the location in wan chai. Pho is awesome along with the pomelo prawn salad!