New Palace Bakery
9833 Joseph Campau St (btwn Holbrook St. and Caniff St.)
Hamtramck, MI 48212
- Call in your order to avoid the line.
- Friendly service! Authentic paczkis!
- Delicious baked goods made with love
- love this place
- Paczki available year round. No need to stand in line in the cold on Fat Tuesday.
- The one and only place to get your paczki! Crowded, but well worth it. Try one of their unique flavors!
- More then a donut place
- Be prepared to wait in line. Don't forget to grab a paper number from the dispenser on the right side of the room.
- Great service nice ppl and now baklava
- Cherry dutch pie
- Get the cheese cake
- Been coming for years. Love it
- Oh so wonderful. Everyone should try pound cake.
- Glad we went the day before Fat Tuesday. The lines were still a little long, but friendly service and great paczis make it worth the wait. Tomorrow that place will be a zoo!