New Orleans Seafood & Hamburger Co.
Cajun / Creole, Burgers
541 Decatur St (Decatur and Toulouse)
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Usually skeptical of a lot of places in Nola that claim to be the best but those garlic fries are DAMN good and the alligator poppers and boudin balls are freaking simply GOOD. Come here!
- The French fries are SO good!
- The thin-cut catfish is simply amazing. The burgers are delicious. The crawfish queso is very tasty. & the garlic fries are an absolute must with every meal!
- Alligator poppers are TO DIE FOR
- Oh yeah those garlic fries are to die for!
- Try the BBQ shrimp poboy
- This place may not look like much at first glance, but try the alligator balls, the grand parade and rajun cajun burgers with garlic fries... unbelievable!
- The garlic fries are so good!
- Fries are a tad too oily, but service is fast and burgers are on point
- Good food, slow service. You can any of the sandwiches as a burger or chicken sandwich. Husband got the alligator balls/boudin balls/catfish sampler and liked it.
- Friendly staff, great food, and great drink!! Try thin catfish with garlic fries won't be disappointed
- A dozen raw oysters for dinner are good preceded by boudin balls as an appetizer.
- The catfish is really well done
- Garlic fries and boudin balls are totally worth it.
- So Good will be there next weekend.
- Garlic fries and catfish
- This is my favorite place to eat in NOLA. The staff is friendly, the fried shrimp and catfish are delicious, and the fries are to die for!
- The fries are to die for, and so is the alligator!
- Definitely try the crawfish Queso and chips!
- The garlic fries....O...M...G!!! Amazing! The cheeseburger was fantastic too!