New Conservatory Theatre Center
- Watched "Anita Bryant Died For Your Sins" It's really good excellent comedy
- Just in case you failed to notice the sheer sturdy & symetric appearance of the building, take another look. Above the entry way above the gate is a compass & square symbolic to the free masons.
- Great place to learn the art of stage acting from kids through adults!
- Get a subscription to see queer plays!
- Stage and red seats!
- Two flights of stairs down to the theater entrance! $3 cookies. Theater entrance is front stage left, very obvious if you're late.
- Great LGBTQ shows produced here!
- It's very confusing to get to the theater. Looks like you're walking into an office building, but then two flights of stairs down, theatre!
- Small, cozy, and Avenue Q was phenomenal!