Park, Field, Beach
31st St. (at Atlantic Ave.)
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Bitchin' Neptune statue!
- Awesome to be living near the beach! I just voted and it feels good! Feels good to be free!
- We set up six tents, 5 grills, and a ton of coolers for Sand Soccer weekend!
- I had a fun time, lots of booths with food, drinks, and stuff to buy. Oh and so many honey's.
- Not what I would call a park, King Neptune is found at the boardwalk on the beach.
- Tiny park surrounded by greatness
- Neptune festival was great
- Must see ... one of the largest outside bronze statutes in the US!
- If this thing took a crap it would crush you so beware
- There is good music to be heard there almost every night.
- Be sure to read the plaque on the bottom. Fairly interesting that it was made using an ancient Chinese technique...
- Amazing statue at the center of it all.
- Absolutely love the statue of Neptune. A great work of art!
- Summer concert series
- It's a really awesome statue, however it's only about 10 seconds of fun
- Great ocean front statue
- Nice view.crowded on weekends
- The peds walk like they are on Thorazine
- Wedding at the beach'