Harbor / Marina, Nightlife
Freeport, NY 11520
- Awesome place in the summer ! Lots of things to do & sea ! Bars Restaurants Fishing trips mini gold ice cream shops souvenir shops and more ! Fresh Seafood !
- Bar hoppin in the summer is the beat
- good drank
- love this place
- Great place to hangout on a nice summer night & grab drinks at the bars!
- Super crowded (parking in the area is the WORST) and the bars were all iffy. Must have been an off night. Loved this place as a kid, as an adult I think I'll pass.
- This place is actually open year round, going the cooler months is just as fun if not better bc it isn't crowded
- Great place to be in the summer
- Go to Wildfish on Guy Lombardi beats any restaurant on the mile...
- Avoid Bracco's. It's 100% what's wrong with the mile
- Music shuts off at 11pm. New noise violation rule. Sucks!
- Great place for an evening stroll & plenty of places to eat/drink. Although I'm sad that the Habatchi spot didn't open back up...
- Avoid the overpriced, terrible food, and apathetic service at EB Elliot's
- Many places to eat. Went to get fish from one of the fish markets.
- Just love the Mile!live music starts on thurs nites through the weekend Djs spinning great for couples, singles, or groups
- Great bars and food on the Canal
- Good place to watch the sunset and enjoy good food and live music.
- Good bar hopping on a weekend night
- Love the Nautical mile. My cousin has a house here and always have the best times.