National Eagle Center
50 Pembroke Ave S
Wabasha, MN 55981
- If you're in the area, go here. Well worth the trip. Live eagle feedings.
- Don't forget to bring binoculars. They have some here, but it can be a wait to get at them. Also, make sure to check the trees, lots of eagles up high!
- See the eagle feeding. Eagles are sweet!!
- Exhibits, view
- Imperdvel! Vale a visita!
- Great program Scott. Grandkids loved it. We did too.
- Wonderful place. Make sure you attend one of the daily classes.
- Didn't know what to expect, but wonderful experience
- Take your fish in and feed them to the birds and get the kids sumtin special
- Great place to take the grandchildren!
- Definitely a cool experience and worth checking out. Eagles are so awesome to see up close!!