Oh boy guys… it’s the big day! The political madness will (hopefully) be coming to an end, and us US citizens will find out who will be our next president. GULP. This election has been like a big old trainwreck, and I know that we are all very ready for it to be over.
Over that past few months, I have seen many clever things come to life inspired by the infamous presidential debates that we have all been watching. My new favorite? The ‘Nasty Woman’ cocktail. Yep. A very clever cocktail maker at Mother Jones created this drink after Drumpf’s not-so-nice name calling of Hillary at one of the debates, and I am beyond excited to share my adapted version with you guys!
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record