Narobia's Grits & Gravy
Southern / Soul
2019 Habersham St
Savannah, GA 31401
- Splurge on homemade chicken tenders with brown gravy. Yum!
- The sweet tea will put you in a diabetic coma.
- Amazing sausage gravy biscuits! Perfect cure for a case of the Mondays.
- Seafood Omelette is the bomb.com~
- The food is sooo good
- Liver and grits shrimp and grits hot wings chicken fingers steak omelette. Everything we tried was good.
- This is the most amazing breakfast I have ever had in my life! The biscuits and gravy should be illegal!!
- This is the best meal I've ever had in Suvannah! I ordered the lamb breakfast plate and crab biscuit but everything looks so delicious!!! Mmmmmmm
- The sausage n gravy biscuits are killer!! So is the fried smothered shrimp!
- Good food but small building equals long wait...
- Delicious authentic southern breakfast. No other hole-in-the-wall breakfast spot can compete in Savannah.
- Long lines for so-so grits and blandly sauced shrimp. The fried fish was top notch tho!!
- Veggie omelet
- Lamb plate may honestly be the best breakfast I have ever had
- Best French toast I have ever had.
- The biscuits and gravy
- Smothered shrimp and grits, lamb and hash, biscuits with sausage gravy. All excellent
- Everything we had was excellent - smothered chicken tenders, grits and eggs; biscuits and gravy; omelet; french toast - all damn good.
- The food took too long
- YES! Finally somewhere that makes 100% true shrimp & grits with brown gravy! This place is killer !