5900 Lower Honoapiilani Rd
Lahaina, HI 96761
- There's a resident Monk Seal that often comes to shore to sleep in the beach. DON'T GO NEAR HIM! It's illegal & disrespectful to approach him. - Great snorkeling on right side of bay.
- Sit on the beach and watch sinset
- Wear your best swimsuit because there are 24/7 webcams here.
- Very nice beach with sea turtles visible in the morning and afternoon
- On the left side of the beach there are big waves that are great for boogie boarding and body surfing! On the right side it is calmer and good for paddle boarding and snorkeling!
- One of my fav spots! Beautiful clear water. Turtles. Fish. Very family friendy and a good happy hr right on the bay!
- Get your dinner to-go and enjoy your food here while watching sunset!
- Accessible behind Napili Shores and Napili Surf resorts. Small-ish beach, but beautiful azure waters with sea turtles!
- Best maui beach, love the sunset, the waves, the whales, the locals!
- Great for swimming and great for snorkeling - COME EARLY! It gets busy and there isnt a ton of parking
- Sandy beach. Nice snorkeling, turtles and fish. Surf waves on left. Coral is all but dead sadly. Beware of undertow on right side - it can pull you out to sea or smash you on reefs in bad conditions.
- Semi Quiet beach. Clean. Old Hawaii feel. Surfing waves at one end, snorkeling at the other. Turtles and reefs. Seahorse restaurant nearby.
- Parking is limited.. get here early..
- Family friendly, clear water, good for snorkelling, lovely coconut trees, green lawns..
- My favorite small beach on Maui!
- Small Beach but really nice. Bring your snorkeling gear.
- Favorite beach in Maui
- Amazing water, coral, turtles, good swimming but be very careful when entering/exiting the ocean.
- rent snorkel gear and check out the fish!
- Sea turtles by the rocks on the left side of the beach. By the entrance to the beach.