Mexican, Pizza, Bar
2907 Odonnell St (btwn Linwood and Curley)
Baltimore, MD 21224
4:00pm - 9:00pm
4:00pm - 9:00pm
12:00pm - 9:00pm
12:00pm - 10:00pm
11:00am - 10:00pm
11:00am - 9:00pm
- Say hi to Elvis. Order a Hubcap Margarita. It's exactly what the name says... a hubcap full of margarita. Best if shared with friends.
- Don't try to do a solo hubcap...unless u ready to face the consequences
- Quesadillas the size of your head!
- Get the hub cap margarita!!
- Monday and Tuesday night buy two fajitas get a free pitcher of margarita.
- Omg, buffalo chicken burrito, on jalapeno mac n cheese, plus a hub cap is all about a good time.
- Crab Nachos and a Boh FTW
- Make sure you get the pulled duck BBQ whenever it is on the specials list. It's really good. And always say hi to Delaware Dave.
- Nacho mama's HUBCAP will get you fuck up !!!
- Hubcaps are awesome. Get one.
- Always a great place for a girls' night/day! Those hubcap margaritas are meant for sharing :)
- Awesome quesadilla and obviously the hubcap margarita
- Mama 's meatloaf is the best !!!
- Nacho Mamma's has practically made its bar area into a Natty Boh shrine. Definitely worth a stop on your tour of Baltimore's Natty Boh landmarks.
- Get a whole pizza for yourself at 2am after a great night out and sit at the Square. It's a Canton nightlife tradition.
- Get a hub cap and upgrade the alcohol. It's not much more and you will thankself the next mourning.
- Quesadillas The Size of Your Face at Nacho Mama's in Canton - i loved the BBQ chicken quesadilla, chips and chicken fajitas.
- Skip the quesadillas and get the nawlins' shrimp. Delish!
- Baltimore's Best Bars 2012: "A favorite of ODonnell Square, Nacho Mamas has long been a favorite, thanks to its loveably tacky decor and laidback atmosphere." http://bsun.md/XzeeIL
- $5 Natty Boh 40's. Any time. Yes, they sell them. It's awesome.