Music Box Theatre
- This theatre was built in 1921 by Irving Berlin & Sam Harris. Its longest running play was Deathtrap in 1978 in which actress Merian Seldes never missed one of the 1,609 performances.
- Pippin was great. An amazing show.
- First row mezzanine seats are FANTASTIC! And make sure you catch Pippin. The greatest show I've seen on Broadway yet. Patina Miller is FABULOUS.
- The atmosphere is as close to an old-time movie theater as you can get which means the seats are a bit cramped but each one has a great view!
- See Lend me a Tenor!
- Pippin is breathtaking! Definitely worth the trip in!
- Make sure that James Corden doesn't set you on fire by accident
- Get a drink from the hot bartender at the Music Box!
- Seats. They cram you in like you are on an airplane.
- Even the last row if the mezz is a great seat. Small, lovely theatre.
- PIPPIN is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Dead Accounts: Cincinnati represent!
- $26 rush @10
- Seats are tight but even the balcony is an excellent view! Lend me a tenor was hysterical!
- dear evan hansen weve been way too out of touch. life has been crazy and it sucks that we dont talk that much.
- Loved dear Evan Hansen. Man the seats are close together
- Small theater, not a bad seat!
- #dearevanhansen older theatre but quite happy with locale--on aisle and last row but no one behind me
- Dear Evan Hansen was great!
- Classic old Theater