Mulled Apple Cider Punch is a festive drink you can serve hot or cold at your Thanksgiving celebration. I’m partial to it warm, sitting cozy by the fire.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Everclear. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that continue to make My Baking Addiction possible.
Are you hosting Thanksgiving this year? We are, and it’s guaranteed to be a crowd. Now that we live so close to family, every holiday becomes a pretty big party around here.
With such a big crew stopping by anytime of year, I feel like I have entertaining for a crowd on lockdown. And one thing I really love are festive cocktails that can do double duty.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them