Mueller Lake Park
Playground, Lake, Park
4550 Mueller Blvd (Simond and Aldrich)
Austin, TX 78723
- Located in the Mueller development, the playground is next to a lake and also has a picnic area and jogging trail.
- Don't feed bread to ducks. Google for the reasons why.
- Sunset from the cement half circle is beautiful.
- Beautiful view, well maintained and lots of shade!
- If you come at 6:40 AM, the play ground is yours.
- Spin in the spinning cup!
- Take a spin in the teacup!
- Beautiful park at the old airport. They totally missed the boat on the housing developments, but they nailed this great outdoor space. Bring a badminton net and set up for a beautiful day.
- Bring the whole family and friends! Great playground, walking path and large lawn area to play frisbee etc!
- Worst people come to this park... 15 ducks stolen since June 23rd here
- Love the fountain. I'm big on water features.
- Walking , sunset view
- Great place to let my furrbabies run leash-free. Playground for kids, trails for walking/running, grills and tables for parties or a family day out. Love this park.
- The atmosphere, the water, the ducks, walking/jogging trail, food trucks, areas to sit down and have a picnic, or sit & enjoy the scenery
- Very nice place, good children playground, and time to time they have farmers markets
- Cute place making use of formerly dead land (the abandoned airport).
- Beautiful and food trucks camped there with awesome good
- Bring bread to feed the ducks. But watch out for the geese. They are aggressive.
- Large playground area with a great spot for toddlers.
- Early morning run or late night fishing. Lots to do around Mueller Park.