This is a real dive bar; dark and a bit creepy, the alcohol prices seem to have stayed in the 1990s. You can even get a "to go" cup all day. If you're a needy customer, this place is not for you.
Ms Mae's The Club
4336 Magazine St (at Napoleon Ave.)
New Orleans, LA 70115
- Tip your bartenders
- Love this 24 hour bar! - Preston, Real World: New Orleans
- AIRHOCKEY! and FOOS!
- Drinks are cheap, but don't be cheap. Great place to start your night... crazy place to end your night.
- Graveyard shift here ROX! Zack and Sean are the best!!
- Every time you tip (yes your bartender) a Justin Bieber Fan dies...
- Duplicate venue
- Cheap drinks drunkin entertainment. What's not to love.
- Why Miss Mae's you ask? $1 mix drinks. It's were you start your Saturday night.
- Rob Ryan up in the club
- Late Night S.I.N. Special- A Miller High Life and a shot of Jameson $3.00! 1am-5am Sunday Nights/Monday Mornings!
- Premium is cheap!
- Charming corner dive bar with cheap drinks and pool table.
- Cheap dive bar Uptown that is open 24/7. It's hard to beat a $2 beer and $3 well drinks. Darker vibe, but air hockey and an outside patio keep people engaged. Cash only, so come prepared or use ATM.
- Cash only. Service was OK.
- Cant beat em. Join em.
- Cheappppppp drinks.
- Cheap drinks in small cups. Not bad, especially since the majority of the drink is alcohol.
- Cheap drinks and up all night. Amazing.
- Everything is good