Mr. Joe's Cafe
1514 S 8th St
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- This place is the best place for Italian food and we love Anna
- Dont miss the ricotta gnocchi, rolled and cut by Termini patriarch Vince Sr. across the street in the bakery.
- Great personalities. Great food.
- Get the gnocchi it's light not leaden :-)
- Oh, and its a BYOB. So dont forget to stock up on a great red or Pinot Grigio
- The most flavorful panini I ever had, not dry, well built. Came wit a glass of wine and dessert. Tirimisu was great, Terminis made. I hear the gnocci is the best and I will definitely return.
- amazing!! a beautiful place. Fantastic service. Delicious food. All for a great value.
- Get the homemade soups.