Mr. B’s Gastropub
Bar, American, Cocktail
11:30am - 2:00am
12:00pm - 12:00am
- You just made a poor life decision by walking into this bar.
- Come play in the free beer pong tournament on Thursdays! Starts around 10 PM
- Check out the free beer pong tournaments every Thursday night! So much fun and u can win cash!
- This place was better before they added the dj and dance floor. Now it's just like every other royal oak bar.
- They have all of the elements of a good bar, but for some reason they just don't come together correctly.
- When you go to Mr. B's Pub, make sure you try the spicy curley fries - awesome and not "too" spicy.
- Fun spot with lots of room for big groups. Free Beer Pong on Thursdays and decent food if you don't have time to go to Comet Burger next door.
- Terrible people everywhere
- Great Company, Great Time !!!!
- Fun place to watch the game or grab a quick bite to eat! Was better before the DJ and dance floor!
- You know they're doing something right when one of the more attractive female servers isn't wearing pants
- Ugh. Bathroom attendant.
- Wide variety of gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options
- Food is so much better than it used to be! Now they have Sunday brunch for $9.99. Good food, bad entertainment. Went for dinner a few months ago and it was good. Mac and cheese with shrimp/arugula.
- The new fall menu is delicious. Love coming here for Karaoke on Wednesdays.
- Nothing fantastic or memorable, other than the motorcycle inside. A sports bar is a sports bar.
- Kitchen closed at 9pm and wait staff took 15 to take first drink order. The bar was clean, and inviting, until wait staff began to speak. Im sure they make good money on beer pong but there are others
- No NFL network to watch games. Mistake.
- Good food and beer, but overpriced for the area