This dive bar in Chinatown will be one you'll keep going back to. Dollar jukeboxes, sports on TV screens, mai tais, cheap beer, and heavy-handed bartenders, Mr. Bing's triangle-shaped bar is the epitome of a dive. If you love the grunge of a good dive, this is for you.
Dive Bar, Bar
- Bathrooms are awwwwwfffffuuuuullllllllll
- Bruce is THE best!
- No gimmicks. No "no-Long Island iced tea" signage shtick. No bullshit. Mr. Brings is pretty much one large bar, a dingy bathroom, and some of the finest company this city has to offer.
- Play dice. And bring a 10 for the juke box. Dont forget to bust your bartenders balls.
- Bring cash! And protect your stuff!!!
- Try the Vodka Tonic - Checking out a popular Chinatown dive bar.
- Cold beer and stiff drinks are the attraction at Mr. Bing's Cocktail Lounge.
- Scooter is the MAN!!!
- Loaded jukebox. Cheap beers. Nothing to lose.
- As said before Bruce IS the man respect him and don't call him Mr. Bing
- Bruce is the man behind the bar, most often. He is a great guy, tip well!
- Cash only. High as fuck bartenders. Good times.
- The fact that this place has such a low rating is a travesty
- Cash only. But the drinks are STRONG!
- Why so bright inside?!
- Small little bar with some helpful bartenders. A great stop in a bar hop or a great place to just have beers through the night
- The urine smell!
- Decent dive bar near Comstock.
- Strong, cheap well drinks.
- One of the most laid back fun watering holes in The City. Keep coming back always.