Movies at Midway
Movie Theater, Cineplex, Travel
29 Midway Shopping Ctr. (at Coastal Hwy.)
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- ATTENTION: THESE DOUCHERS DO NOT TAKE AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- Comfortable seats with a little reclining action! Love the self service ticket kiosk too.
- Here's a tip....wait for the movie to come out on DVD it will be cheaper to buy it then to go see it...$11 smh
- The back row is always the best.
- Cash only at the snack bar. All candy $1 everyday!
- Save your ticket stubs for 20 percent off a pizza at grotto's!
- Popcorn is cheaper than Virginia and surrounding area. Staff is very friendly. Price of matinee tickets start at 8.50.
- Multiple discounts during the day and only senior discount at night. Well kept and clean theater and auditorium.
- The old lady at the ticket booth is a piece of work!
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2hr 16min PG-13 Action Trailer 12:45 - 1:15 - 3:35 - 4:05 - 6:25 - 6:55 - 9:15 - 9:45pm
- Seats in theater 2 have all the cushion worn out. The magical Harry Potter experience has been compromised in a way cheap candy and free refill drinks can't make up for.
- Most comfortable seats of any theater my family has visited.
- Tuesdays = $1 candy
- See toy story 3
- Great in the cube
- Cant beat $1 candy!
- Price is good ($9 06/2016). If it's a popular movie and or a rainy day, arrive at least 25/30 minutes before the movie starts (ridiculous, I know) or you and your partner will not sit together.
- Cheap candy
- Matinees are always best bet...less crowds and cheaper tickets.
- Seats are comfy