Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa
Hotel, Resort, Spa
101 Mountain View Road (Route 3)
Whitefield, NH 03598
- Definitely try axe throwing with Ms. Baker! So much fun!
- Love this grand old hotel!
- Follow directions to get here, NOT your GPS. GPS sends you to Mountain Road vs. Mountain View Ed and takes you way out of your way. Mountain View is abbreviated as MT View Ed in GPS!
- Greatest hotel movie theater
- Beautiful hotel with a lot of history. Tons of stuff to do for adults and couples alike.
- If you have children 5 yrs or older take them to meet the Farmer and pick the eggs!
- Frustrating when a place is lacking things to make is great. The MVG has so much potential, but the service is always lacking the little things. The food is expensive and not worth the value.
- The grass beside babbling brook (Wedding reception area) is the perfect spot for outdoor yoga! Log onto http://www.gaiamtv.com/ and "take a class' outdoors!
- Lovely place with an incredible view on White Mountains. Cosy and relax with an old and classy look.
- You have to be below 250 pounds to ride doubles on the snowmobile. If over you have to rent two.
- Make reservations in advance for the Wine Cellar!
- Enjoyable family escape. Lots to keep everyone busy, excellent customer service, gorgeous views.
- A great place to get away and don't forget to take an evening stroll down the road. Incredible views.
- beautiful views, right in the middle of ski, hiking, and snow machine country.
- Amides by a fire every night starting at 8pm. This is a great resort.
- Ask the front desk about their movie list. Their theater is amazing
- Great kids program. Gives you time to relax.
- Nice resort in middle of nowhere