Mountain View Farmers' Market
9:00am - 1:00pm
- Forget driving here. Ride your bike and enjoy fresh air and fresh food!
- Forget the main parking lot, try the side streets instead.
- ferry farms is the best orange juice in the world!
- The egg lady has some quality product.
- Best South Bay Farmers Market. Seafood, avocados, bread, produce, & good stuff for lunch.
- Look for the booth that sells Strawberry shortcake yummy...
- Shrimp Tostada!!
- Grab a bag of fresh, local peaches and strawberries to eat while you browse!
- Best Farmers' Market in the US! Organic tomatoes are legendary!
- Get the Beet Kvass and the E3 Live Cocktail from La Vie Pure Food Collective! So. Yummy.
- the best flourless chocolate cake of life!
- Favorite Place for Sunday Morning!!
- Seafood tostada salad for $5.50 with lots of large shrimp.
- Shop around for strawberries. Prices and quality varies. Look for organic. Look for white flower petals among the fruit. That indicates a recent pick
- They usually give discount when its near closing time
- Great farmers market where almost every stand will offer you free samples. Try some of the pickles and some of the dried Calamata olives
- The aged Gouda is great!
- Love this place. It has everything you need, meat, breads, and product.
- Come early for best selection! They have a few vendors with really fresh Asian ingredients and there's an Acme bread stall. Bring lots of cash. I love to get strawberries from this farmers market too!
- Two reasons to come here. I can find seasonal fresh vegetables and fruits (berries, orange, peach, apple..) here. There are also regular foods - oyster cocktail, great salsa, and tortilla tips. Fun.