- Even though the WiFi internet here is free, it is SLOW AS BALLS!!!! It might as well be dial up
- Nice rooms, hotel is close to pike place and shopping
- There is free wifi throughout the hotel! And it is fast enough for your email and social networking needs.
- The concierge Susan is amazing. What a nice person. If you need anything see her.
- Fantastic downtown location. Friendly, personable staff. Free WiFi. Outdoor seating with fireplace. Awesome scenic views from room. Massive shower head w/great water pressure made showers a delight.
- Great hotel. Clean, fast free wifi, good location, nice big towels, thick curtains to block the outside light - very nice.
- Enjoy a beautifully sunny afternoon at the 5th story terrace.
- there is a 3 minute loading zone out front, but it doesn't seem to ever have space available.
- Going to be filling up my canteen with the Strawberry/Cucumber water from the lobby.
- The cleanest hotel I have ever been in. A lot of pride these employees have in their hotel. It shows...
- The showers here alone are worth getting a room for! High pressure and massive. Not very eco-friendly, but a nice little surprise.
- A comfortable and cozy place with a good distance from a lot of downtown hotspot.
- Nice location, easy was to Pike Market and Capital Hill. Get a room with a view of the bay!
- I had such a great time there! The room was so comfortable and the staff was awesome!!
- Great rooms with great views. Beds are really soft though.
- Rooms are amazing and can't beat the location.
- Check out the outdoor dining area for Frolick on the floor!
- Great location in downtown Seattle. Within walking distance of most important Seattle landmarks. Nice rooftop patio on 5th floor too!
- Outdoor seating on the fifth floor is a great place to spend a nice night on the town.
- The service is so quick and cordial. Don't be afraid to ask questions.