2461 Russell St (Russell and Fisher)
Detroit, MI 48207
- I stopped here really quick in my Eastern Market adventure. I ended up having a Faygo Red Pop/Vanilla Ice Cream float. Delicious. This place is so cute.
- This has to be some of the best ice cream in Detroit. The employees so nice and friendly, they will let you sample the diffrent flavors till you find your favorite. Everyone needs to come here.
- Great, friendly family business! Extra yummy Michigan made ice cream. Cute place too. Great place for hosting an ice cream social. You gotta visit!!
- Great ice cream & customer service! Awesome family ran business.
- Get a Moo...zer
- The superman ice cream is excellent
- Do yourself a favor and get the superscoop flavor.
- Really big scoops and super friendly staff. Definitely a must visit!
- Yummy treats, nice gifts, really friendly service. It's a great fit among the specialty shops on Russell street
- Any place that serves Hudsonville Ice Cream is a winner in my book!
- You have opted to receive information about Warner Bros. shows and products with this email address: email@example.com. To ensure delivery, please add newsletter
- Get a Moo...zert