Mondrian South Beach
1100 West Ave (11th St.)
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Grab your lover and take a stroll through our secret pathways and "Kissing Corners".
- Hotel muito bom! Recomendo!
- Sunday party is unfortunately so last season. Not worth it any more unless you like over-priced average drinks, ugly loud people and an atmosphere you can cut with a knife
- Sporting beautiful rooms and an amazing pool...the Mondrian is also home to Sunset Lounge...a view of one of the best sunsets I've ever seen!
- Skip the beach on Sunday and go to the Pool Party here!
- The mixed berry caprihina by the pool rocks
- The view from the Sunset Lounge overlooking the water is spectacular. Get maximum enjoyment for Happy Hour during daylight savings time when you can really savor the specials and scenery.
- Nice hip hotel, but I do NOT want to stare at a creepy photoshopped girl while I go to sleep.
- Shop 'til you drop. Aventura Mall is an upscale mall about 35 minutes, by car, from South Beach.
- Chili Passion by Blayne. Delicious!
- Welcome the return of the speak easy. Foxhole is just a few blocks away from our hotel. You won't be disappointed.
- Feast your eyes with some of the best people watching on Lincoln Road
- Escape from the world. Relax poolside with a Peach & Lemongrass Caipirinha. Go ahead, we'll never tell.
- Sunset drinks!!! :)
- A very modern and chic hotel in South Beach with stunning views of Miami over the bay. Visit the Agua Spa for their signature Milk & Honey treatment or dine over calamari salad at Asia de Cuba.
- Order a Xante cocktail! Light and refreshing! perfect for an afternoon by the pool
- stay on a Sunday night. the Sunday party is awe inspiring.
- Breathtaking downtown Miami views and Biscayne Bay sunsets.
- Valet parking rate is $38/day.
- Amazing room with a view