230 Pomeroy Ave
Pismo Beach, CA 93449
- Good service and friendly workers:) check this place out!!
- They are super helpful for GF and DF orders! My latte was yummy!
- Great happy staff! Amazing crepes! Food and family oriented.
- Nice little spot for delicious crepes of all kinds and coffee
- Gluten free crepes are the greatest around...
- Blocks away from the Pismo Beach pier, this tiny French restaurant is a hidden gem. "The Sunrise" crepe and delicious espresso will surely energize you for the chilly morning waves.
- Excellent gluten free crepes!
- There's really beautiful patio seating out back. The staff is extremely nice too :)
- Really nice but small and often loooong waits (30min for 2 crepes isn't unusual).
- Tuxedo mocha with Chet Baker on the radio. What could be finer?
- The staff was very helpful and patient in my first crepe experience. I had the Morning Delight, it was fantastic. Cute and cozy atmosphere. Would come back again.
- Wonderful friendly staff, to-die for crepe called strawberry romance... Oh and delicious Carmel apple cider for our chilly beach mornings! Delightful shop !
- Fantastic crepes! The Napoleon is amazing!!! Just stay away from the hot chocolate... Tastes disgusting and kids or adults would rather leave it than drink it.
- Ask Alexandra for the Nutella and cream cheese crape
- Great Crepes! Amazing Service!
- Any crepe with nutella is gonna be awesome!