5:00pm - 2:00am
5:00pm - 2:00am
- The Calamari is mob-laced. You'll eat it all no matta what!
- Their signature "Usual" is a blend of Woodford, Cherry Heering, and Carpano Antica finished off with Angostura & orange bitters. Come here enough and the "Usual" will become your "regular."
- Try the eggplant it's amaz
- The Chicken Parm Sliders are a great choice. By the way, look outside & to the left just beyond the sky bridge.
- Want to try something new? Just tell Pinto (or any bartender) what flavor or booze you're in the mood for.
- Come play with the bartender..shana is awesome
- $0.25 wings when the game is on! 80 wings? $20 !!
- A refreshing dinning experience after the Fremont experience zoo
- Food is good but service not so much
- Shrimp Cocktail was pretty good.
- This bar is a hidden gem. Low key vibe. It's away from the Fremont St crowd. Great food and tasty cocktails.
- Meal started great but ended poorly with having to wait a substantial time for our bill. Excellent Parm sliders however. Hope next time is better.
- Since you're close, check out The Mob Museum at 300 Stewart Avenue. Many artifacts and interactive displays.
- I just had the best Bloody Mary! Pinto made it for me. Way to go Pinto!
- Bring your patience. I might have come on a night where they were short handed, but it took forever for them to seat us. :(
- This is the type of place where you tell the bartender what you like, and let them amaze you with their mixology skills. And bow-staff skills...
- Tip more than .50 for your 17.50 tab, you cigar smoking cocksuckers!
- Jerry-top level bartender, let him make you something
- The venue is kind of small... Maybe is not that small, but the layout gives this felling of intimacy. I cannot talk about the menu; I was at a private party and I assume that the menu was outsourced..
- $10 drinks are pricey to me, but some coupons helped. Entertainment made our Saturday night! Comedians that were great and dueling pianos pretty much made my birthday, with a free BJ shot. lol FUN!!!