Mixteca Mexican Grill & Tequila Bar
1390 S Eastwood Dr
Woodstock, IL 60098
- This place has the most amazingly fresh & delicious Mexican food!! We will be back again & again!
- They apparently have forgotten how to make carnitas. They used to be great, but now it's just chunks of fatty pork with some cilantro on top.
- The price of drinks is way too high. Great food though.
- Take a look at the specials! All recipes are family originals and very good.
- Delicious food!! The shrimp and chorizo tacos are outstanding.
- Awesome fresh mexican food, everything is great.
- Creamy corn margarita was so delicious if it is on the menu try it taste like Mexican candy
- Delicious food, great margaritas, fabulous service. Just wish there was a little more room in there!
- The margaritas are good. The chimichangas last night were terrible. Not crisp at all....soggy and tough and oh so spicy. Very long wait for food too.
- Don't go here for tacos or a burrito on the menu, check out the "Specials" written in chalk on the wall and order any one of them for real, authentic Mexican home-cooking.
- Best ceviche ever, Manny was the best server ever too. Great place for authentic Mexican!
- Don't be afraid. Did a chip in each salsa. No, I'm not gonna tell you which one is muy caliente.
- Order your burrito as "bomba" and "suizo" and you'll have the best meal ever.
- Excellent food.
- Ask them to rank the hot sauces 1-10. All are very good but watch out!
- Amazing!! A true hidden gem in Woodstock!! Claudia and her staff make THE best organic hand squeezed margaritas this side of the mason-dixon...
- Try the Tim's El Camino (drink - $10). Worth every penny. You can only have one though - trust me.
- Best all natural, hand made margarita's around.
- This place has awesome fresh made salsas and margaritas.