Missouri Botanical Garden
Botanical Garden, Garden, Park
- 2010 RFT Best of St. Louis Winner - Best Place to Take Out-of-a-Town Guests
- wednesday nights in the summer, free entry and live jazz music! fun summer night!
- You can get bags of koi food at the garden shop, so you don't have to fish for change at the Japanese Garden.
- Go to Sasha's restaurant just down Shaw for delicious brunch, wine, etc!
- A visit to MoBot is different each time you go as the changes in the flora change with the seasons. A treasure in STL.
- Every year the Whitaker Music Festival takes place from June to August, a great free music event!
- Stop and smell the flowers.
- Gardening season awaits-St. Louis Garden Blitz: Get to Know and Grow Your Food.http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/gutcheck/2013/04/weekend_best_bets_strange_beers_chefs_table.php
- St. Louis residents, come before 10 on Saturday or Wednesday for a free ticket!
- Fyi. Bring cash to festivals. Many food benders do not accept credit or debit
- Free admission to great concerts Wednesday evenings-take a picnic. The Asian garden is amazing. The kids love going to the koi pond and feeding the fish. You can easily spend a full day here.
- This place is amazing. Throughout the year they have occasional light shows at night, which are pretty cool. I went to the lantern festival this year- it was so gorgeous!
- Pretty cool place but not a place to go in the winter. The Climatron was fascinating & it was basically raining & almost ruined my iPad but I did get this photo. Hard one to get.
- Whitaker Fest on Wednesdays in the summer is one of my favorite things about living in St. Louis! Other can't miss events - Chinese and Japanese gardens, Garden Glow, Best of MO market
- One of my favorite places on Earth. I've been here multiple times and can spend hours just walking around enjoying nature. And I don't even know anything about botany!
- Free admission on Wednesday mornings !
- Quite a beautiful day and a beautiful venue. Great concert series at the Garden on Wednesdays! http://stlouisdrones.net/
- Come early, stay late. Enjoy all the hard work enveryone puts into this awesome garden!!!
- Dont miss the Climatron or the Japanese Garden, the largest in the US. The annual Best of MO Market is worth a trip. Green Guide Editor
- The gardens are perfect for a hand-in-hand stroll; you can't ask for a more beautiful date night! Plus, there are tons of special events. For more insider tips, follow @MoonriseHotel bit.ly/moonriseTW