Mission Valley Cinema
2109-124 Avent Ferry Rd (at Western Blvd)
Raleigh, NC 27606
- Beer can make a bad movie tolerable.
- It is the best theatre in Raleigh! It's small and not crowded. And they serve beer! I love going to MV cinema over any other!!!
- Cheaper movie tickets than anywhere around. And they have beer!
- One of the few theaters in Raleigh that serve beer. Great place for those on a budget. Staff is friendly & down to earth.
- Beer or wine makes this a great place to see a movie.
- $6 matinees, local beers, and good projection; how can you say no? My favorite theater in the city.
- Cheap Movie Tickets!
- I want the old projector.
- Black dots on the floor of the theater mark the place where the sound is the best.
- Make sure to read the beer descriptions on the sides of the pillars!
- the cleanest movie theatre ive been in since moving here... affordable concessions... n they offer beer! (tho i dont drink it :P)... its my fave theatre :))
- Don't try to put your popcorn on the armrest,you will knock it off ;)
- Precious place for a chill date. Grab some beer and popcorn for cheap and hangout before your film. You just can't beat this place and how magical it feels.
- The movie "Gravity" was phenomenal!! A "must see" !
- With all the blue laws in NC... They serve beer here... Way to be progressive MVC!
- Yea leave a tip or karma,those that have been know
- Quality beer at an affordable price.
- Local beer & cheap nachos & a cool staff. I love this place.
- Fairly priced beer served here!!
- go here see up in the air and enjoy a beer