Mission Point Resort
Resort, Hotel, Meeting Room
One Lakeshore Drive (at Ferry Ave)
Mackinac Island, MI 49757
- The interwebs are slow up in hur.
- Get a kite and a cooler and sit out on the front lawn all day
- Bring your helmet. Batts in the lobby.
- A scoop of old fashioned ice cream is $1.50 at Lakeside Marketplace :)
- Love the lobby! Great tulips this year! Grab a seat and relax on the lawn in the white chairs..heaven
- During the season, you can watch movies in the theatre.
- There is a Haunted History tour at Mission Point a few Nights a week- great stories, totally recommend it!
- Don't miss the tower museum! Five floors of really interesting stuff - shipwrecks, island history, light houses, the bridge... And bring your camera for the awesome view!
- Don't forget to bring a kite for the kids and don't miss out on story time with cookies and milk in the lobby! Great family resort.
- If you're in the mood for pizza on Mackinac island, go to Good Fellows.
- Stay in a suite!
- If you don't mind exercising while people walk on the sidewalk in front of you. Glass windows.
- Outdated and slow internet, but who needs all this technology when great views and adventure await outside?
- Stop and relax on the deck for a million dollar view!
- In room guide boasts a thirsty Thursday special at the Round Island bar but manager had no idea what I was talking about. Straits Lodge rooms are very small for the price. Bike rental prices are good.
- Great for family dining
- Views are amazing. Hotel, not so much. Went the first morning with no hot water. Had to pack up and shower in the spa. Breakfast buffet backed up - waited 30 minutes for cold / sub-quality food. Meh.