Mission Pizza Napoletana
Lists & rankings
- Diavola is awesome. Marinara doesn't have cheese but my kids loved it. Panna Cotta is perfection. Great tiramisu. All great. welcome!!!
- Diavola is excellent; sweet & spicy. And the pork belly was not only huge but really, really good too.
- Margarita or the Sausage and Pepper pizza is fantastic.
- Good, interesting pizzas. Always ask if they have any specials.
- They open at 5:00, but closing hours are more...organic.
- Speck with an egg!
- Try the cauliflower, pasta (different every day), EAC, Sopressata and Diavola pizzas. Best in town and Peyton is a great guy.
- Very expensive! $70 for 3 small pizzas is excessive. And the toppings while top quality, were very stingy. The pizza was mostly crust. A very costly "flat bread"?
- Amazing meatballs
- Funghi! Umami explosion.
- EAC is amazing pizza. Spicy and good
- Mexican Coke!!!
- Great hand-tossed, wood fire, brick oven, artesian pizza! Friendly, helpful staff. Nice place to eat.