Minneapolis College of Art & Design
Arts, Art Gallery, Education
- Your professor is wearing a black turtleneck, isn't he?
- Never sleep.
- Go hang out in the comic studio if you are looking to chill with some folk while working.
- In the far back corner of the library you'll find a serene little conference room. Possibly the nicest place in the school.
- If you must sleep I recommend the 3rd floor couches for a quick nap
- They like to keep it a secret but Nora's has flat bread!
- Don't eat at the cafeteria. You'll probably get sick...
- Loved touring (unofficially) the students spaces and the pieces they create. Very inspirational.
- Cozy campus.
- Lots of great art scattered around the building. If you have free time, check it out.
- Minneapolis Underground film festival!
- During the summer when no classes are going on it's a great place to work and get some peace and quiet
- French fries in the cafeteria are awesome-mashed potatoes are good too.