Theme Park, Theme Park
- New Star Wars section at the top of miniland.
- SF is dirty! Vegas needs an update. Thank goodness for Star Wars.
- In the Naboo area there is an underwater scene featuring an Opee Sea Killer pursuing Obi-wan, Qui-Gon and Jar Jar Binks.
- Check out the new Star Wars Miniland!!!!!
- This was so much fun. Great walk through and opportunity to talk to kids about history and geography...hey everything is Lego and that is cool. Vegas is a must check out.
- Look for hidden Easter eggs, like minifigs using bathrooms!
- Ceeative and funny
- Sorprendente!!! Washington, NYC, New Orleans, San Francisco, Las Vegas....wooow!!
- It could ise a refurb. Bricks are faded and dirty. But, still amazing mini cities.
- Great collection of tiny tableaux depicting several US cities
- Hundreds of thousand of lego blocks to make one thing
- Amazing and creative!!! My kids especially love the Star Wars section.
- When nobody is around pretend you're Godzilla and start stepping on the little action figures.
- Visit after the park closes on your way out
- Awesome miniatures !
- During week is less people!
- Per boat tour guide, the Twin Towers were never built in the NYC section they were too tall to erect.
- The new Star Wars section is better than the last three Lucas movies.
- Around the holidays, be sure to look for all the Santas. There is even a Santa convention!
- P.O. Box 144 Pinckard, Al 36371