- tell them it's your birthday, sing along, and do the lightbulb dance.
- Food was surprising good for such a gimmicky place. Definitely go for a bday but avoid if you get claustrophobic.
- With their unique decoration-their collection of thousands of lights hanging from their ceiling and cramped quarters-it's hard not to recognize it from 'Bored to Death (RIP)'.
- Food is ok (but super cheap and a decent bang for your buck), but that's not why you're here. This place is an experience & straight out of a Stefon sketch on SNL. Pro tip: pretend it's ya birthday
- Tell them it's your birthday just for the song. Eat slowly to maximize drinking time before a night out- otherwise they'll take your plate away as soon as you're done.
- "Milon and Panna II have been embroiled in a rivalry for over 20 years that has no end in sight... The feud can be summed up with one simple question: who came up with the idea for the lights?"
- Beware. If you're epileptic, don't eat here. Otherwise, enjoy the ultra festive setting. The whole menu is great!
- Bring a good bottle of rum with you (since it's BYOB), order mango lassis, and mix it up! Best way to have a good time.
- Don't stand on Panna II's side of the stairs outside when you wait, their guy will get very angry at you. BYOB!! Oversized people should avoid coming because you'll have trouble navigating inside.
- Lights are fun, food is bad
- Make sure you say it's your birthday even though it is not
- EAT VINDALOO. PROVE YOURSELF. But really it's the best vindaloo.
- These lights will inspire you... To say its your Birthday!
- Starters- BYOB makes it a great place to pregame. With that in mind, make a reservation on the weekends. Coconut curry is by far my favorite!
- Get the poori appetizers, mughlai paratha and vindaloo. Indian bengali here, can speak with authority on this.
- chicken makhani was soo good!
- This place is amazing! Bring your own drinks, come on your birthday, and order everything.
- It's cash only and BYO liquor/beer/wine. Festive atmosphere and good food. But the wait can be *very* long.
- The lights are crazy.
- They still have a "happy valentine's day" sign up in April... This makes sense here.