- Nicest place in The Cove at Port Canaveral. The Perfect Patron Margarita is the BEST!
- Order the Lobster Bisque!
- The Avocado, Mango, White Crab Meat Salad is to die for!!
- Go to the inside piano bar every Thursday 5pm-10 for Mary and Darryl's 2-4-$5 top shelf martinis!!!!
- Ran into my pal Buzz
- See Selena outside. She's a damned attentive bartender.
- Seen 3 stray cats take a dump in the sand here on a Monday. Don't dig your toes in there
- apps are delish! Sit waterside.
- Now known as GATORS DOCKSIDE
- Great music outside. House made crab cakes with lots of crab. Friendly waitress.
- Find out when the band is outside at bar, such fun to dance in the sand...
- View, open air, food, service
- Calamari and conch fitters were good
- Happy hour and Cruise Ships
- Nice atmosphere, just keep in mind they are not fastest people in the world. Decent food
- Pretty place, lovely view of the water and boats. Had wonderful service and good (not great) food. Nice wine list. Would go back.
- Great views and the food is yummy!!! Fun ladies night on Wednesdays as well!
- Honey Orange Salmon was amazing, as was our server Noel!
- Seafood feast
- Blackened mahi sandwich no bun. Healthy and yummy.