Miller's Ale House
Restaurant, Sports Bar, Pub
4000 Middle Country Rd (Moriches Road)
Lake Grove, NY 11755
- Great food salmon grilled chicken salads appetizers amazing service
- Loveee everything
- chef comes out of kitchen to ask how you like your chicken
- Awesome lobster bisque, great burgers, salads and drink specials.
- The waitress is nervous!
- Grilled zingers
- Zingerdillas are the best!! Zinger mountain melt is also great! 'Outdoor' bar area is noisy when there are sports on.
- The bucket of beer deal is worth it along with the pound of loaded French fries
- This place has great atmosphere and good food. The drunk menu is impressive and the service was good. Can't wait to go back!
- First time their great food.
- Awesome place to kick back and relax especially outside near the fire watching the big screen. Decently priced. Clean. Friendly.
- Go for the Pumpkin Spice with brown sugar and cinnamon. A true fall favorite.
- Winner, winner, chicken nachos! It's Enormous just like the menu says!
- The apple walnut salad was really good! Nice new place! :)
- The nutty brother is amazing
- OMG look at these portions....
- blue pen is missing
- waitress pours beer into glasses but spills it on tray. waste of beer!!!
- Shrimp dinner was great and Cue Burger was good too. Service was good, very lively atmosphere. Much larger than it appears from the outside
- Great place to meet for a large unorganized group of friends!