This place is about the size of a closet and filled with tables and chairs. But the devoted locals, strong drinks, and competitive dart players make this dive one to visit. Be warned, though: outsiders should try to blend in as much as possible if they want to enjoy cheap beer and a chill atmosphere.
Dive Bar, Bar
1312 Milan St (btwn Prytania & Perrier)
New Orleans, LA 70115
- Do not, I repeat, DO NOT attempt to steal the sports almanac off the bookshelf, travel back in time and use it for gambling. It may seem fun at first, but it will catch up with you!
- Tiniest of tiny places. Gets smoky but is super friendly. Go here on weeknights when you need to not be found.
- Dive! Dive!
- drink scotch and play darts
- Great place for a late night drink. There are things tucked in cubby holes all over the place. Your eyes will never get bored.
- Bar with a door buzzer -- hell yes!
- Wow! Save your money for when Sarah works. These guys are idiots! Nobody waiting for a drink, two bartenders, and I can't get a beer? I'm here five days a week! Not anymore! I'll go to fats
- Imports $3.50!
- Board games!
- Dart night...Go Chickens lol
- Watching cubs, Saints (free food), playing darts & lots of cheap shots.