Mick Kelly's Irish Pub
- Try the Fish & Chips nummy scarfing!!!
- Fabulous food and a neat atmosphere. Love the real Irish music, felt very authentic:))
- Chicken pot pie or fish & chips - won't disappoint.
- Shity music on Saturday night to many "gangsters"
- The Guinness Beef Stew is amazing.... yummy! @mickkellys
- Traditional corned beef.
- Best place in or around Burien to grab a pint (or two) with friends and the food menu is also excellent (especially the fish n' chips)...
- Try the Corn Beef Sliders during Happy Hour with Sweet Potato Fries. Yum!
- From an ex sous chef of theirs... don't trust the kitchens cleanliness.
- Best turkey sandwich ever
- Love this place!
- Monday night trivia....not easy for anyone under 35!
- Awesome food but horrible service. Expect to wait a minimum of half an hour just to place your order. But the food is usually worth the wait!
- Best bathrooms!!!!