Italian, Bakery, Event Space
$ $ $
Lists & rankings
- The menu hits all the old Italian-American classics with some newfangled stuff thrown in, mainly on the specials menu, which often features wild boar stew, arugula and orange salad, and burrata.
- The Chilean Sea Bass is amazing and taste the scallop appetizer for a succulent starter!
- Fantastic food and the staff is superb! It truly is a small family kinda restaurant.. But we were treated like family! Your of the sauce making! Try the biscotti, lobster far diavlo!! Absolutely fa
- Smash job.
- Food Network's Top 5 Best Italian - #5 Veal Smash Job
- Get the artichokes well done!!!!
- Anything on the menu that ends in "alla Michael" is definitely worth trying!
- Amazing service.
- Go to Micheal's Bakery opposite the restaurant. Ask for olive bread and check out their astounding array of desserts. One of them looks and tastes like an exploding chocolate grenade.