Merry Arts Pub & Grille
15607 Detroit Ave
Lakewood, OH 44107
- Cheap drinks and a total sausage fest. Can't go wrong!
- Erin is the best bartender in Lakewood! Beer prices are awesome. Great place to watch football on Sundays!!!!
- Mondays and thursdays are taco night, best tacos in town! You have to walk into the kitchen to order straight from Patty, the famous taco chef.
- - Best Free Bar popcorn in Lakewood.
- I haven't checked in here 271 times b/c of the claw machine. Great food, pretty bartenders, and the least pretentious bar in Lakewood. Stop by.
- Taco Night on Monday & Thursday is phenomenal - only $1.75 each! Patty doesnt mess around & those fried tortillas make it.
- Tom Hanks' favorite Lakewood spot
- Try Patty's Tacos Mon and Thurs. They're delicious. Bring cash and get there early. Plus $4 pitchers during Cavs or Indians games!
- Great dive bar. Pattys tacos on Monday & Thursday
- owner does not care about his employees nor his customers. Food just OK at that. I have tried to eat their on 3 different occasions. Place is dark and filthy, old. Do not recommend
- poor beer selection, average food at that
- poor food quality and beer selection Owner/manage runs unethical business practice firing employee who gives 2 month notice needing time off for surgery
- average food. Fired an employee after she gave a 2 month notice of needing time off for a surgery. If they don't care about their own employees do you really think they care about their customers?
- Fantastic burgers.
- Great when it is slow they have a cool back patio. If there is a game beware it is packed
- $2 jameson on tuesdays....$2 fire ball on wednsdays. My kinda spot.
- Mon n Thursday taco night yummy
- great turkey club!
- patty's tacos
- had a pretty long wait, but their summer grilled wings were clutch.