Merrill's Roxy Cinema
222 College St (at S Winooski Ave)
Burlington, VT 05401
- Lots of cool indies and film festivals here.
- Small comfortable theaters and great movie selections. A gem of downtown Burlington!
- Need a movie that makes you think or feel. Best place for independent films.
- The reclining seats are really comfortable!
- Seats are pretty comfortable and spacious .. the staff is cool and nice, no wifi but this theater does support movie pass and also they have Mt Dew!!
- Comfy seats, easy to get to and always showing something good.
- Old retro style with new releases minus the crowds
- They got Keurig coffee for two bucks. Got the French Vanilla one, pretty good!
- Bring your student ID...always nice
- A small and authentic theater. Go across the street to the gas station and sneak in some 40's!!! I'm serious.
- Not the greatest in comfort. It also isn't as state of the art as other local theaters. However, the Roxy, does feature higher quality films that might not get a showing at other theaters.
- How about a discount for anyone who checks in. I mean a foursquare deal with a college id. You're limiting the demographic.
- I review movies for the roxy. Check them out on my youtube channel taraleighlove
- Get the Nachos with Maple Syrup, they're out of control.
- Coughed for a day straight after seeing Crazy Heart. Good acting. Showing was crowded.