Merriam Theater - University of the Arts
Theater, Concert Hall, Arts
- Sit all the way at the top. Best experience ever!!!!
- Smallest seats ever! I sat in the balcony, I'm 6'1 and did NOT fit in the seat at all. Lovely room, but the leg room is ludicrous.
- So beautiful! Oh and best place to eat near by is Estia where you must get the zucchini chips
- Come check out the lobby bar and get a drink before the show or during intermission. Don't forget about the balcony bar open during the show
- Up to the 17th floor then down to the seats. Strange.
- Other people have claimed it and it couldn't be more true. There's no leg space - you'll have to spring for box seats if you want circulation.
- A lot of the balcony seats only give you about 3 inches of leg room. We were in row E left side. Try to avoid!
- Don't even think of eating candy or anything else during a show. Everyone around will have to share your experience!
- Estia Restaurant has some delicious deals for theatre goers, like the $30 pre-theatre prix fixe.
- Beautiful theater
- Great evening with Sam Harris.
- It's a great place to watch a show. Seating is a bit tight, but with decent views of the stage wherever I sit, it's a great place to watch a show.
- Saw Maceo Parker there last night. Great show in an historic building
- Basement ladies' room way cleaner than 2nd floor.
- Cramped conditions in the balcony. The only way you'll have leg room is if you are under four foot ten! One word- ouch!
- If you can avoid balcony seats at all costs- or don't drink anything before or while you're here
- Great show
- Stunning architecture, but I'm pretty sure these seats are a trap. They're pretty tight, but more importantly, they are HARD after a 3-hour show. Prepare for numb-bum.