$ $ $
410 Saint Peter St (at Market St)
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Lists & rankings
- Voted top ten chicken wings! The result is an intensely chickeny chicken wing with a distinctly bacony flavor that yields the bone with the gentlest nudge.
- Voted Best French Restaurant of 2013! While Meritage continues to wonderfully execute the classics, it also continues to grow and change.
- Beautiful patio, beautiful brunch!
- Non- pretentious french food in the SP area? Could it be? - Heck yeah!
- Best food in St Paul and around the corner from great music at Amsterdam.
- I seriously dream about the pimms provencal. Try it!
- Bloody Mary + beignets + moules frites = perfect brunch. Excellent people watching too. As a New Yorker visiting, I feel like I'm in a Scandanavian Brooklyn. Wonderful in every respect. A+ service
- The seared Minnesota foie gras with spiced cider reduction is a home run -- yes, it's an $18 appetizer, but it's $36 delicious.
- The cheese cart. OMG
- Order the Tiny Tuna Tartare Taco
- The oysters are insanely fresh. You're gonna think you jumped off a pier somewhere in Massachusetts.
- Best French Onion Soup in town.
- Phenomenal food. The oysters, mussels, chicken, and desserts were excellent. Will definitely go again.
- Try the "ode to carl" after dinner drink!!! Its a liquid dessert, but much better.... coctails also known as "a cloudy night"
- The burger. So, so, so good.
- a fetchingly French experience - if you go for brunch watch out, they charge you extra for your bloody beer back! non non!
- HH I suggest the Charlotte Joy and oysters.
- The shrimp cocktail, made with wild-caught Pacific shrimp, is the best in town, hands down.
- Some people like to add a shot of gin or vodka to their oyster-bloody-mary-shooters. Great hair of the dog for Sunday Brunch as well.
- Meritage's weekend brunch beneigts - delicious!