$ $ $ $
D6-7-G, Blk 7, Pusat Perdagangan Dana 1 (Jalan PJU 1A/46, PJU1A)
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47301
+60 3-7843 6818
6:00pm - 10:00pm
6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Food was great overall. Love the escargot, chicken Madison and choc lava cake. Definitely worth a second visit...
- Yummy. RM10.50 if I remember it correctly.
- My favourites are crab cakes and the lava cake. Brilliant little dishes.
- Delicious baked escargots
- fresh oyster is a must! Mushroom soup is my favourite
- Came back for second visit within a week! Great food. Have to make reservations to avoid disappointment!
- I'm more than satisfied with what I've just consumed. It's out of this world. Every food in the menu will bring you to heaven. Looking forward for the next visit. -Penang Kia Food Critique-
- Fresh forest mushroom soup. Can ask for grated pepper.
- The mushroom soup is great, pasta's not bad, hot chocolate lava is amazing. :)
- Had the mushroom soup, short rib, ribeye & lava choc as a perfect ending. Food & service here is awesome!
- The volcano chocolate cake n the butter pecan roast chicken is awesome. Roasted in the outside n juicy on the inside
- Lamb rack is juicy and tender. Simply delicious.
- Good food! Worth trying...
- If u want reasonably priced Western soul food, this is the place. Besides a fine steak menu, offers a good choice of seafood & check the specials on their board. Reservations recommended. Parking: EZ
- The ribeye was very good for its price - juicy and lovely. I ordered medium. The spicy prawn spaghetti was also very well done. Staff must be commended for the excellent service.
- Don't open for lunch put mention in foursquare open for lunch and dinner. So misleading.
- Don't judge the outlook of the restaurant. Step in and let the food surprise you. Escargot is a must
- Mushroom soup is marvellous
- Massive and delicious oysters
- Western food, steaks, seafood