Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Kindest and most compassionate people in the world work here. Best NYC hospital.
- I owe them my life. Thanks!
- Grabbing this cancer by the balls hereeee...great hospital!
- You can get Free WiFi access at this hospital or even just outside of it
- I bring my child here to BEAT CANCER!
- With any radiation treatment there is a 20% likelihood of spiderman... Peter Parker Syndrome.
- The doctors, nurses, and employees here are the best in the world.
- The best Cancer Center in all of NY! Thank to all of those that work there, you all do a tremendous job!
- cafeteria food: the philly cheesesteak is good, ask for peppers and onions, mayo and ketchup, the fries are excellent, the fried wings are usually good too
- Amazing nursing staff!!
- Come here if you want to get better
- I rebirth in this hospital excellent staff :) !! Fuck Cancer.
- Remember you are still in NY SO PUT YOUR VALUABLES IN THE PATIENT SAFES available in each room just like a Hotel
- Very very nice folks here.
- Great fries, and wings. Yum!
- I introduced the radiation techs to my fav "fuck cancer" memorabilia. Great people!
- The vegetable soup is yummy.
- There's a 24 hr fruit and veggie stand outside of the york ave. entrance. Yums!
- In Oct of 2010 my 34 y/o husband was given 8 mo to live after being dx stage 4 Colon cancer. That was in philly. He's still fighting thanx
- Musos: There's a nice grand piano in the patient library. Play it - it helps your recovery.